05 April 2011

Seal meets girl. Seal falls in love with girl. The end.

While the following clip is definately not from Algonquin, it is something that caused me to pause and reflect on after a rather busy and hectic day.

I honestly have no idea who took the orriginal footage, but doubt they would mind me sharing it on my blog, as I am not claiming to be the author, but rather someone that appreciates the innocence captured in the footage.

It's titled "Seal meets girl. Seal falls in love with girl. The end." For those interested, it was filmed in Gold Harbour in South Georgia, on November 29th, 2009.  I came across it today using Stumble.

Nature and innocence never stoppes amazing me!

Seal meets girl. Seal falls in love with girl. The end. from Bob Dobalina on Vimeo.
Stumble This Fav This With Technorati Add To Del.icio.us Digg This Add To Reddit Add To Facebook Add To Yahoo

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Excellent site you've got here.. It's difficult
to find quality writing like yours these days.
I truly appreciate individuals like you! Take care!

!
Stop by my blog post ; Binary Options Bully